The North Pole BC is the Fraser Valleys premier family Christmas attraction. The 2015 season will be the second year that Santa Claus and his Elves have transformed the space at the Tradex in Abbotsford BC into a magical Christmas village loaded with interactive displays, hands on activities and live entertainment to keep the entire family entertained.
The North Pole BC Festival of Christmas runs select days from December 4th through to December 23rd, 2015. Tickets are on sale now through the North Pole BC website. ( www.northpolebc.com)
Visits are to be pre-booked on-line to avoid disappointment as time slots do sell out quickly.
Things to Do:
- Write a letter to Santa and mail it at the post office
- Story time with Mrs.Claus
- Decorate gingerbread cookies
- Search for Santa who is regularly spotted around the North Pole
- Make a toy in the workshop ( additional fees)
- Photos with Santa available for additional fee, times are limited
To book your visit, please click here!
- Enter to win a family pass to the North Pole BC.
- Family pass is good for up to 5 people.
- Valid from December 5th to 23rd for any available time slot.
- Visit must be pre-booked and is subject to availability.
- Does not include attractions outside of the North Pole, such as the midway and dining hall.
- Parking is not included, parking is paid to the Tradex.
- Fee is $6 of which $2 is donated to the Abbotsford Food Bank.
- Pass does not include toy workshop or Santa photos.
This giveaway is open to residents of the Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley areas, and ends December 4th, 2015. Please enter via the Rafflecopter link below.