Join Broomelda at the Haunted Witches Academy before a flight across Canada!
Everyone’s favourite witch Broomelda is back and ready to take you on a spellbinding journey across Canada. Aspiring witches and wizards will take part in the Haunted Witches Academy where graduating is easy… just survive! Broomelda will welcome you to the academy before leading you onto the Ultimate Flying Ride.
The complete Halloween at FlyOver Canada experience will last between 20 – 25 minutes including:
- The Ultimate Flying Ride FlyOver Canada, a breathtaking 8-minute flight ride experience
- Broomelda’s Witches Academy Themed Pre-Show
- Your very own Official Witch Academy Diploma to take home
- Halloween theming and spine-tingling decorations
- Witches and Wizards of all ages are encouraged to dress up!
This annual, family-friendly tradition has a ‘spook-factor’ suitable for those aged 4 years and up. Children must be at least 102cm (40″) to participate on the ride. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult or guardian aged 14 years or older. Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress in costume. Don’t miss this special seasonal offering at Vancouver’s must-see attraction FlyOver Canada. Get your tickets on-site or online at www.flyovercanada.com.
Halloween at FlyOver Canada
Date: October 13 to October 31, 2016
- Monday to Friday
- Original FlyOver Canada Film 10am – 3pm
- Halloween Special 4pm – 9pm
- Saturday’s, Sunday’s and October 31st – Halloween Special 10am – 9pm
- Adult $19.95 plus tax
- Student / Youth / Senior $16.95 plus tax
- Child $11.95 plus tax
- Adult $21.95 plus tax
- Student / Youth / Senior $18.95 plus tax
- Child $13.95 plus tax
FlyOver Canada has given me TWO pairs of Adult General Admission tickets to giveaway! This giveaway is open to residents of the Greater Vancouver area and the Sea to Sky Corridor, 18 years and older. Draw date with be October 12th. Please enter via the Rafflecopter link below.