Great start to the week, managed to get 2 workouts in in a row!
Hubby had to go away for work again for a few days, so that was it for the week.
But I did manage to get a run in at the end of the week, so that kept my motivation up.
30 Minute Hit has a new “gear down” section for the upcoming rainy season. Take your wet stuff off here ’cause if you step on the mats with your “outside shoes” Bob’s gonna kick your butt!!!
There is a bulletin board that’ll keep you motivated too. Stretching tips to keep you from hurting the next day, or as I find, day 1-1/2. Find them on Facebook for updates and motivation from the trainers. They have yummy, healthy recipes on Pinterest. And every month they have a “Member of the Month”.
If you have a wee ninja en route, you can still workout too! Just talk to one of the trainers and they’ll help you modify your workout so that you’re still doing a great job while staying safe and comfortable.
Right beside the door, on your way out, there is a sign that reads: “10 Reasons Why You Should Do the 30 Minute Hit”
Here’s what it says:
10 Reasons why YOU should do the “30 Minute Hit!”
1. The “30 Minute Hit” is a non-intimidating and friendly program.
2. Women of all fitness levels will find it very challenging.
3. It is an intense cardiovascular workout designed to burn fat!
4. It will help to tone your body and strengthen your core.
5. The circuit will teach you valuable self defence skills.
6. Hitting and kicking the bags is a great stress relief.
7. It is entirely possible to burn 500 plus calories in the half hour.
8. With no set start times it is a very convenient workout.
9. Certified personal trainers will be on the training floor at all times.
10. The “30 Minute Hit” will leave you feeling empowered and energized.
What a great message to send out!
If you are too intimidated to go at it alone, grab your best girlfriend and do it together. You’ll motivate each other, maybe challenge each other, and if you’re bringing your babies along, you can trade off on the child minding so each of you can get a good workout in without worrying about how your little one is doing.
I was finally able to sit down with Brett and Stacey this weekend too to go over my game plan. Brett showed me some techniques to try out that will help my workout be the best that it can be. I think this will help my arms from falling off my body by the end of my workout.
Why not try out 30 Minute Hit for yourself? Sign up for a FREE Trial Session.