So, awhile ago, I learned a lot about what people think of me…
I learned that they think I am capable if doing things that would be described as daring.
The example was, I had updated my Facebook status to reveal that I had used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket.
I, in fact, had not flaunted my pride and joys, but I had fallen victim to a status update chain in support of Breast Cancer Awareness that a much loved girlfriend had shared.
What did I learn from this…?
I learned, that if I actually did do this:
1) I must be looking pretty good for my age
2) I can be manipulative (not so good)
3) My husband has a hot wife
4) My friends believe that I am capable of doing things that many wouldn’t
5) I have a confidence that I was previously unaware of
Reflecting on this, it makes me think that I can do things that would normally scare me. I can do something when I set my mind to it.
The future has just become brighter to me and I’m ready to see where it leads.
A big Thank You to my friends for opening my eyes and my mind 😃